Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys
How we can help you after an accident
When you are injured in an unexpected accident caused by the negligence of others, the aftermath can be emotionally and financially overwhelming. In addition to medical bills and lost wages, you may suffer severe injuries that result in disabilities, pain and suffering, and emotional trauma. At Boone and Davis, PA, we use our skills and resources to help you recover the compensation you need and deserve for these damages.
We help you determine fault through an in-depth investigation of the accident and the use of medical, vocational and financial experts. Our personal injury lawyers guide you through each step of your case, whether it involves negotiating with insurance companies or litigating in court. Keep in mind that under Florida law you may have as little as two years for medical malpractice or three years for other accidents to file your personal injury claim, which makes it essential to act quickly.
Types of injury and accident cases our attorneys help with in Florida
Our injury attorneys assist with a broad range of cases in Fort Lauderdale and throughout the state of Florida, including:
- Premises liability: Our premises liability attorneys assist victims who are injured or who have lost a loved one because of landowners and others in control of property who fail to reasonably maintain their premises or to warn of known dangers that are not remedied.
- Wrongful death: We help surviving family members recover compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one in a fatal accident caused by the negligence or wrongful acts of others.
- Theme park accidents: Our firm works with safety experts and investigators to determine the cause of carnival, trampoline park or theme park accidents, and helps you recover for injuries or death resulting from operator negligence, poor maintenance, poor design or construction and malfunctioning equipment.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Brain injuries may be caused in accidents ranging from slip and fall accidents to car crashes. Our personal injury lawyers help you recover compensation that reflects the full extent of your traumatic brain injury.
- Catastrophic injuries: We provide compassionate, accessible service for those suffering from all types of catastrophic injuries, and help you recover compensation for permanent disabilities or long-term medical conditions.
- Spinal cord injuries: A spinal cord injury may range from whiplash to a severe injury resulting in paralysis. We guide you through your claim after an accident caused by others to make sure you receive the compensation you need to recover from the resulting serious injuries.
- Burns, scars and disfigurement: Whether you were injured in a fire, an animal attack or a motorcycle accident caused by others, we provide the full-service representation and resources you need to obtain a fair recovery for burns, scars and disfigurement.
- Construction accidents: Whether you were injured while working or because of the negligence of a third party, our attorneys can guide you through your construction accident case to obtain the verdict, settlement or workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to receive.
- Medical malpractice: Using our years of legal experience and a network of medical professionals and other experts, we help you recover compensation in medical malpractice claims when a doctor, surgeon or other medical practitioner harms you through substandard care.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy: Cases involving reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) are highly complex, but our attorneys have the experience to help victims suffering from ongoing pain to identify and hold the negligent party responsible through intensive examination of medical records and opinions from medical experts.
- Drug litigation: When a doctor or pharmacy is negligent, a drug is mislabeled or contains inadequate warnings, or a drug is otherwise dangerous or defective, our skilled drug litigation lawyers help you recover for the serious illness, injury or death that may result.
Seek the caring help you deserve from experienced Florida lawyers
With more than 30 years of experience, our attorneys at Boone and Davis, PA have the skills, resources and dedication to the open communication you need and deserve from a lawyer. Our firm never charges fees — not even for our expenses — unless and until we recover for you. To learn more about how we can assist with your case, contact us online or call us at 954.900.9884 today for a free initial consultation.