Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Law Firm
A history of excellence and client satisfaction in Florida
For more than 30 years, the personal injury law firm of Boone and Davis, PA has been protecting the rights of the injured in Fort Lauderdale and throughout the state of Florida. In 1981, attorneys David Boone and Michael Davis began practicing law together, helping plaintiffs recover compensation from negligent parties in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Since that time, our firm has recovered millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients and has become an accident law firm that injury victims throughout Florida can rely on.
Why choose our firm?
At Boone and Davis, our attorneys care about the outcome of your case, and we work hard to get the results you deserve. Our firm is dedicated to being straightforward and accessible at every step of your case. Through open communication, compassion and experience, we provide meaningful representation you can rely on. Our firm offers the qualities you need, including:
- Experience: Our attorneys have more than three decades of experience helping victims through all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases. In addition, firm partner David Boone has a background in insurance representation, giving our firm insight into defense tactics.
- Accessibility: Firm partner Michael Davis is so dedicated to open communication that he offers clients his direct line and cell phone number to provide comprehensive support and answer important questions at any time.
- A reputation for excellence: Mr. Davis is an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated from Martindale-Hubbell® attorney, the highest rating given for legal ability and ethical standards by his peers.
- Client satisfaction: Mr. Davis earned a five-out-of-five rating from his clients on Lawyers.com. In addition, most of our new clients come to us as referrals from satisfied former clients, a testament to the quality of our service.
- Proven results: Our attorneys have helped clients in more than 100 cases achieve settlements and verdicts of over $1 million. In addition, both partners are invited members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, an organization whose membership is limited to trial attorneys who have achieved a verdict or settlement of $1 million or more.
- No fees unless you recover: Our lawyers offer services on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay no fees — not even our expenses — until we win an award or settlement for you.
How can we help?
Whether you were injured in a truck, motorcycle or auto accident, at a theme park, on a cruise ship, by an animal or at the hands of a trusted medical professional, our attorneys are dedicated to helping you obtain the compensation you need and deserve. The attorneys at our auto accident law firm are skilled at both negotiation and litigation, and we do not hesitate to go to trial if it is in your best interests. We use the latest in technology, including digital displays, to help connect with jurors and demonstrate the significance of your injury claim. In addition, we work with medical, vocational and financial experts to help you recover maximum compensation.
Contact an experienced Broward County lawyer who has your best interests at heart
At Boone and Davis, PA, we help victims in Fort Lauderdale and throughout the state of Florida who are injured because of the negligence of others. We are dedicated to clear, open communication and promptly return your calls. In addition to offering regular weekday business hours, we schedule weekend and evening meetings by appointment. In certain serious injury cases, we are able to meet with you at home and in the hospital. To learn more about how we can assist with your case, contact us at any time online or at 954.566.9919 for a free, no-obligation consultation.